The primary focus of Baseline Chiropractic and Wellness Centre is to ensure our patients are healthy and stay healthy.
Our Chiropractors check spinal motion to ensure everyone’s spine functions properly. When working correctly the spine and skeletal joints allow the body to absorb shock properly, which helps you to adapt to everyday stress. A person who can better adapt and interact with their environment will be more resistant to injury and be functionally healthier.
However there are moments in life when injuries do occur and the chiropractors at Baseline Chiropractic and Wellness Centre are trained to treat and care for a wide variety of conditions and injuries.
Some of the musculoskeletal conditions that a chiropractor treats are:
- Headaches and migraines
- Upper, mid, lower back pain and stiffness
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Pinched nerves and muscle spasms
- Leg and arm pain, tingling, numbness, weakness
- Leg and arm joint pain or dysfunction
- Carpal or Tarsal tunnel syndrome
Chiropractors also treat many common injuries that occur throughout life, some examples are:
- Auto Accidents: Often insurance companies cover these treatments
- Falling Injuries
- Chronic Injuries
- Lifting Injuries
- Sport injuries
- Repetitive Injuries/Postural Injuries: They often can help to improve performance
Besides treating back and neck pain, chiropractors may also help with medical conditions such as:
- Ear Infections
- Loss of Equilibrium
AND BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Baseline Chiropractic and Wellness Centre has been providing wellness care to Sherwood Park and surrounding communities since 2001.